Frank Donato Grieco - Born October 2, 2008
7 lbs, 7 ozs and 21 inches long
We don't have a lot of pictures of the baby yet, we will get there. I will post the story of Frankie's birth within the next couple of days. He's still in the hospital with a case of jaundice and we are keeping our fingers crossed that he will be able to come home tomorrow. Thank you to everyone for the well wishes!! :)
7 lbs, 7 ozs and 21 inches long
We don't have a lot of pictures of the baby yet, we will get there. I will post the story of Frankie's birth within the next couple of days. He's still in the hospital with a case of jaundice and we are keeping our fingers crossed that he will be able to come home tomorrow. Thank you to everyone for the well wishes!! :)
Father and Son...a beautiful pair
3 comments:
Oh! I just love him! I wish I was there to snuggle with him. I think he looks just like you! Make sure to be taking alot of pictures of him and posting them, I want to see more! Love you!
Congratulations!! He is darling. I hope that everything went well and he gets to come home soon. Isabella was in the hospital with jaundice too, don't worry it's usually not serious.
Frank and Laura,
Congratulations!!! Little Frankie is so precious. He is beautiful. I know Jessica wants to see him so badly! Way to go you guys.
Post a Comment