13 December 2008

Finally! A New Post!!

I've been getting some grief about posting a new blog (I'm talking to you Maykut aka Frankie's Jahfather...more on him later), so here it is!

It has been very busy since my last post. We had a great Thanksgiving at the Limatola's house, as we do every year. It was so much fun this year because there were 3 babies born. Carlo and Charlotte's daughter, Gianna, was born a month before Frankie and Nino and Marcy's son, Trey, was born a week after Frankie.


Gianna, Trey and Frankie playing

Thanksgiving 2008


We moved into our new place and we finally unpacked the last box this morning, whoo hoo! We actually finished unpacking within two days or so of moving in we just had one lonely box of clothes that I've been avoiding. So this morning Frank opened the box so now I can't avoid it any longer. It's all still sitting on the bed as I type this but if I want to sleep in bed tonight I guess I will have to put it all away!! We still have a couple of pictures to put on the walls and then we will be all moved in.

Frankie is doing awesome!! It's so amazing to see how much he's changed. I love watching him observe what is going on around him and seeing him mimic what we do. He's now sticking his tongue out at us, he's smiling (and we don't have to work too hard for those anymore) and I think he's going to be laughing soon. He gets this really big grin that take up his whole face and he coo's ( how do you even spell that??). He loves to dance when you sing to him or play really good music. We have playtime every night and it's one of my favorite parts of the day. We will put him on his playmate and it's got this star that lights up to music, Frankie loves it! He will just stare at it and then he'll start to dance to the music. You can tell which songs he likes more because he dances crazier for those songs and smiles and coo's. When he starts getting bored with that we take him into the bedroom and lay him so he's laying under the ceiling fan. Then we will spin it for him (we can't turn it on, it's spins faster than he can follow it). He loves watching that fan - it's the best toy we've gotten for him! Ha ha.

I'll post more pics and stuff later, I've got a screaming baby demanding my attention, or as we like to call it, being a fuss-a-fuss.

0 comments: