18 December 2008

Tag

TAG - I've been tagged by Jessica

What are the last three things you purchased? 1. Frank's Christmas presents 2. gas 3. a spicy chicken sandwich from Carl's Jr

What are the last three songs you downloaded for your Ipod? I don't have an Ipod and I don't know how to download music :)

What are your three favorite movies? 1. Shawshank Redemption 2. Titanic 3. The Sound of Music

What are three things you have not done yet? 1. been to London 2. taken a cruise 3. joined the Mile High Club

What are three things you cannot live without?(excluding people) 1. coffee 2. pedicures 3. my journals

What are your three favorite dishes? 1. baked ziti w/sausage and peppers 2. stroganoff 3. bulgolgi (korean bbq)

What are your three favorite T.V. shows? 1. Hero's 2. Grey's Anatomy 3. anything on HGTV

What are the last three places you traveled to that were more then one hundred miles away? Las Vegas 2. Utah 3. Connecticut

What are your three favorite desserts? 1. Chocolate Chip ice cream 2. German Chocolate Cake 3. Pregnancy Cupcakes (devils food chocolate cake mix with vanilla frosting sprinkled with mini chocolate chips)...I have a love for all things chocolate!!

What are three things you would buy if money were not an issue? 1. a house 2. a vacation to an exotic beach 3. new cars for Frank and I(that counts as one, right?)

I tag: Kari, Brittany, Sara and Kandi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha. You make me laugh! We are too much alike, ya know!

The mile high club? really? lol Haven't you seen Vegas Vacation!? Bad idea.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the last post, that picture of Frankie? It make me smile.

Love ya!