Frankie started sleeping in his crib in his own room this week! It's only been three nights and it's been a real easy transition. He switched from our bed to the bassinet pretty smoothly, so I'm happy that it was the same from bassinet to crib. We have an awesome tv baby moniter and last night Frank and I watched Frankie falling asleep. He only fought sleep for four or five minutes before passing out. I am so thankful that he's good at going to sleep at night, he's just like his father!
Frankie was in his room on Monday laughing at his sports mobile. He loves watching the soccer ball, he talks to it and it makes him laugh. I hope it makes you smile!
22 January 2009
Smiles and Laughs
Posted by Grieco Family at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is so darling! I need to learn how to post little video clips. Lorin said it felt like he was right here with us. What a cutie! Love you all!
He is a cutie!! I love the hiccups, but I don't know if he was smiling more at the ball or you. Isn't it so fun? I love when they sleep in the crib. I'm extra lucky, because now my oldest can get my youngest out of the crib! I love these milestones.
Post a Comment