We have had an eventful week! On Sunday Frankie started eating rice cereal and so far it's going really well. He loves to open his mouth when he sees the spoon coming and trying to help feed himself. On Tuesday Frankie rolled over for the first time! He rolled from tummy to back and of course, just like I predicted, I didn't have the camera ready! :) Frankie has also started to laugh more! It's so awesome to hear his little laugh. Yesterday he was watching the pups play and running around the house and laughed while he watched. I love how everyday more of his personality is showing, it's amazing to watch his progress. Children truly are gifts from God and I am so grateful for ours!!
19 February 2009
It's Been a Fun Week!
Posted by Grieco Family at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
i love those pictures! He sure is a cute little guy and mine just woke up, so talk to ya later!
Post a Comment