Frankie is walking!! He's been cruising for about two months and starting taking one or two steps in the last couple of weeks, then last Saturday he surprised us by walking from the living room to the kitchen. Of course now that he's started he will just not quit! We've been in UT for the past week and I think that seeing his cousin Preston walk has helped Frankie. I love when he's walking he put both arms above his head to steady himself and the best is when he's walking and he's got the big grin. He's so proud of himself...lol. We will be headed back to Vegas on Wednesday and I can't wait to see Frankie walking after the pups. He gets a kick out of Sage barking at him and now that he'll be able to 'get' her better I'm sure chaos is to ensue. I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YAY! Most people say to watch out for the walking, but I love it! It's so much cleaner than crawling and now he'll be able to walk himself while you carry things in your hands!
Post a Comment