13 February 2008

Random

My G'Pa is leaving San Diego and moving to Tracy, CA. He and Jo are moving into a home on some of David's land. I saw G'Pa last Sunday and he told me the house is almost done. All of the appliances are installed except for his washer/dryer and the have to finish the concrete outside and the house will be ready! He is getting organized to he can schedule the movers and I'm helping a little. Well helping the only G'Pa will let me...by taking things home! :) G'Pa offered to let me have G'Ma's china! This is the china that she would use when they would hold Navy dinners. It's absolutely beautiful! I included a picture so you can see the pretty pattern.




2.16.08

I started this blog on Frank's birthday and didn't get to finish because we had some celebratin' to do! We went out to dinner, he picked this Korean place that we love! They bring the meat to the table and you cook it on this grill that's in the middle of the table. I had made Frank his favorite cake, strawberry. I was going to get a picture of Frank blowing out the candles but I got all of the cake stuff and didn't pick up any candles! After I got done making the cake I went to put the candles on and had a Homer Simpson moment. I could have sworn I had some laying around from last year, oh well! Frank didn't mind - he hates getting his picture taken!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That china is gorgeous! NO FAIR! Um, I actually made my banner using photoshop. Don't ask my how, I'm totally self-taught and it took forever! That picture of Preston was a total random face. When your taking thousands of pictures all the time they don't all turn out cute! Love you guys