
Last night for dinner we went to this kick ass sushi place, Zen 5, in PB (Pacific Beach). There were 13 of us ordering sushi and taking sake shots. I had sake for the first time last night and to be truthful it wasn't too bad. I had one hot, one cold. I think I like the hot better, but then I was a little cold last night. Oh! And we had the best appetizer, it was a half of a jalepeno, cream chesse, spicy tuna and it was done tempura. OMGosh, amazing! And it was supposed to be pretty spicy but it really wasn't, I didn't think. If anyone goes to Zen 5 get that appetizer!! The icing on the cake? The place played reggae music all night, Frank loved it!
Today the pups and I had a date at the dog park. There was a puggle meet-up, I think we had 15 puggles at the park today. It's so fun to see all of the dogs playing and chasing each other. I took the camera to take pictures but I only took two when the battery died. Sage was super active playing with the other puggles. She does this real high pitched bark when she's chasing other dogs and she can't catch them. It's so funny and sometimes the bark will have dogs running from all over the park to get involved in the chase. Sofie was not having anything to do with any other pups today. She just spent the whole time sniffing the grass real slow, like she didn't want to miss a single blade of grass. A couple of dogs tryed to play with her but she would just run for a minute and then drop and roll over. Then when the other dog would leave she'd get up and start sniffing again. Sofie either sniffs the whole time we are there or she just runs nonstop. Isn't she cute!
09 February 2008
Spicy Tuna Roll
Posted by Grieco Family at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK, I LOVE that picture of you and Frank! And your puppy dates at the park look so fun! Where did you find your layout? I cant find any good websites. Love ya!
Oh, PS..I think your pups look like two little ol' men! I giggle every time I see that picture!
Post a Comment