I've been looking for templates for our page all day! Yes, even at work...shhhh, don't tell my boss. Frank wouldn't let me do anything in pink and I couldn't find anything that wasn't too girly. I found this one and thought Frank would think it's too busy but thank goodness I was wrong! I'm tired of looking at layouts, there are so frickin' many of them!
So tonight Frank and I are doing something different for the two of us. We're going out! Woo Hoo! I'm excited, it's been awhile since we've been out. If all goes right I should be posting funny drunk stories tomorrow! We're going out to dinner with some people that work with Frank, two of who have birthday's today. We actually know 4 different people who have birthday's today. So...Happy Birthday Jessica, Mike, Dani and Vanessa!
08 February 2008
Success!
Posted by Grieco Family at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment