06 March 2008

I've been tagged by Jessica!


100 Things About Me

1. Frank and I eloped on November 3, 2006 in San Diego
2. I have two puggles, Sage and Sofie
3. I'm also an Army brat
4. My favorite place I've lived is Connecticut
5. I've moved 4 times in the last 3 years
6. My favorite fast food place is Duchess, which is only in CT
7. I worked at Abercrombie and Fitch for 2 1/2 years
8. My first retail job was at The Gap in New Canaan, CT
9. I've pierced my tongue twice
10. I have three tattoo's and plan to get more!
11. My favorite tattoo is my best friends tat (maybe b/c it's the only one with real meaning)
12. I hate picking up dog poop and I do it everyday
13. is Frank's favorite number
14. The first ticket I ever got was in California two weeks after I moved here
15. My favorite colors are pink and green
16. I've danced on a bar (sorry Dad)
17. I think the best movie of all time is "The Shawshank Redemption"
18. I buy heels and then hardly ever wear them
19. I'm addicted to flip flops, or as I call them flippy floppy's
20. I use the #20 because I love Jorge Posada, the New York Yankees catcher
21. Jorge hit a home run at every home game I went to in 2003, so he loves me too!!
22. My fav shows are Hero's, Grey's Anatomy, Project Runway and Deal or No Deal
23. My phone is turned off right now b/c I haven't payed the bill
24. I love to wear Frank's pajama pants and sweatshirts
25. Every day from 4 -5 I watch "What I like About You" on the Family Channel
26. I think Amanda Bynes is hilarious
27. I post family pictures on the fridge to look at while I'm cooking
28. I love cooking
29. I love gossip magazines
30. I can make homemade pasta sauce thanks to Frank's mom
31. I'm really excited about my 10 year high school reunion this summer
32. I always carry chapstick
33. I want to be America's Next Top Model...ha ha
34. Jessica wasn't kidding, this is harder than it looks
35. I've lived in Texas, Korea, Georgia, Germany, Utah, Connecticut, Arizona and California
36. I downloaded a virus on our computer 5 months after Frank's parents got it for us
37. I love to cuddle with the pups after a long day at work
38. I love taking the pups to the dog park and watching them play
39. Since I quit working in malls I've only been a dozen times - I avoid them like the plague
40. I love Target
41. I found my first boyfriend on Myspace and he didn't remember me :(
42. I miss the snow
43. Frank and I sing to each other
44. I love having candles lit in the house
45. I love to read
46. My favorite book is "A Tree Grows In Brooklyn" by Betty Smith
47. I want to live in New York City but only in a brownstone
48. My favorite season is spring but a close second is fall in CT
49. Even though I haven't been nanny for 9 year I still consider Timmy and Kerry "my kids"
50. I still wear the charm bracelet Timmy and Kerry gave me
51. I always unpack all boxes the first day I move into a place
52. I love sunglasses but always have to replace them b/c I break them all the time
53. I can only have fake plants b/c I always kill the real ones
54. I know how to cross stitch
55. I hate answering the phone at work, it's never for me
56. I hate when my dogs fart in my face, like Sage just did
57. When I find a shirt I like I buy it in as many colors as I can
58. I hate shopping for jeans (I used to love it)
59. I love the house at 74 degrees, otherwise I'm too cold
60. I've never been on a cruise
61. I don't like wearing my hair up
62. I miss my red glasses that Sofie ate
63. I love HGTV
64. Even though I lived in CT until 2005 I've never been to Ground Zero
65. My favorite bar is The Rattlesnake followed by The Black Bear, both in SoNo (South Norwalk, CT)
66. When I want Frank to do something I'll ask him to do it every 2 minutes until it gets done
67. I hate waiting...for anything!
68. I hope The New Kids on the Block have a reunion tour :)
69. The theme song from Unsolved Mysteries gives me chills
70. Ony 29 more to go!
71. I love peanut butter (crunchy) and jelly (strawberry) sanwhiches
72. I refuse to ever buy a Honda again
73. My favorite holiday is Christmas, it's the only holiday I decorate for
74. My first concert was Tim McGraw in the Killeen Mall parking lot when his only big hit was "Indian Outlaw"
75. I have Verizon even though Frank works for T-Mobile
76. This has taken me an hour so far
77. When I went to get in my car this morning I found out I have a flat tire
78. I'm going to Ohio at the end of March, my first ever work trip
79. I hate doing laundry, especially the folding and putting away part
80. I have a wedding dress hanging in my closet that I've never worn
81. Sage just farted by my face again! I swear she does it on purpose sometimes!!
82. Everytime Frank and I move we end up leaving stuff in our old place even though we triple check the place before we leave that last time
83. I love driving on the highway b/c it means I can go 70 mph
84. I scare most people who drive with me but I swear I'm a good driver
85. I didn't get my liscense until I was almost 19
86. I only got rid of my first car, Suby, b/c it wouldn't make the trip from CT to AZ
87. My favorite trip to Vegas was in January with Michelle, we had a blast!!
88. Outside of my family I've known Shawn (Oct 94) and Kari (Feb 95) the longest
89. The first day I met Frank I took off my shoes and socks, in a bar, to show him my feet when he said that it was important a girl had cute feet - I passed :)
90. I love living in San Diego and I said I never wanted to live in California
91. I miss living in Utah, I miss the small town feel
92. I love that Frank and I love to bum around the house
93. I wish I could think of more good stuff but this is getting harder
94. I don't like taking naps, I'd rather just go to bed a little early
95. I get a little jealous when the girls give Frank kisses and cuddle with him
96. I don't get jealous when the girls sleep on Frank's side of the bed, I prefer it that way!
97. I filled out 99 and 100 after 81
98. This took me an hour and a half to complete
99. Frank and I have been trying to get pregnant since we got married
100. We are 9 weeks pregnant with Baby Grieco who is due October 14, 2008!

I tag Kari and Brittany

1 comments:

Kari said...

I did realize that you tagged me, but it seems like such a daunting task. but, I better get started. I just Don't know if there are 100 things about me that are worth sharing. But, I shall do my best.