I bought our plane tickets to go to Utah for my 10 year reunion in June. I logged on to Jetblue, picked the dates, picked our seats, confirmed everything and paid. The tickets had even gone down $20 each way, for both us, since the last time I checked the prices! I was feeling good. While I was on the confirmation page I opened another window to check my email (to make sure I got the confirmation before I closed out that window). That took a minute to open and log onto my email, once I open the email I realized I bought the tickets for the wrong weekend!! I'm so mad!! I've never booked tickets for the wrong dates! And the more I thought about it I really don't remember looking at the dates at all. I just remember opening the June calendar and picking a Thursday and the following Sunday. So that little mistake cost me another $100 and Frank is not happy with me! I'm not happy with me either. Pregnancy brain....grrrr.
P.S. For those who have been asking I posted my next month pic under the "Happy Friday" blog.
20 April 2008
A Quick Tale of Pregnancy Stupidity
Posted by Grieco Family at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I've done that before. Did you call Jet Blue, they will switch it for you, they always have for me, for free? Did you read my stupid travel blooped!!??! Your's could have been worse, at least you caught it before you left!
Post a Comment