24 August 2008

Hmm..I can't think of a title

Well, not has much has changed since my last post. Things are still a little scary and stressful, but I know that Frank and I will be able to get through this. Frank has been really good at helping keep me calm and reminding me that we will get through this. I have such an amazing husband. I'm so grateful he has the ability to make me laugh even when it's the last thing I want to do.

Our childbirth classes have been going great! We have our last class this week, it's amazing to us that six weeks has passed by so quickly. We are actually going to sign up for two more classes, a bring home baby basics and a breastfeeding class. And we've almost got all of our stuff for the baby. We have a few more big purchases (changing table, bassinet, rocker) and a couple of little things. It's so exciting and scary to think that we have less than 8 weeks to go!! It seems just like yesterday I was only 8 weeks along thinking that October was so far away. I like that we feel more prepared and know a little bit more of what to expect.

4 comments:

The DeVito's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chambers Clan said...

I'm sorry about things not working out. That's a bummer. I hope that you are able to find something. You would think that the timeline wouldn't matter though?? I think now that we don't qualify for stuff we are actually poorer than we were when we did (go figure right?)

Chambers Clan said...

Sorry to comment twice, but another cheaper alternative to a changing table is just a pad to put over a dresser...I've seen people use those with padded sides and it even has a buckle...Just a thought

Kari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.