I am now unemployed, or as I'm trying to think of it, my maternity leave started sooner than expected. As of yesterday the company I worked for is no longer operating. It's very weird to think that I now have 6 or more weeks to just hang out and get ready for this baby. I will not be surprised if I go a little crazy. I hate not working and I don't think I would be able to find a place to work for the next month. I do have things to keep me busy, but nothing fun. Frank and I will be moving next month, I know as if things weren't crazy enough now we are moving too! We like to keep things interesting in the Grieco household. Our lease on our current place is up on Oct 15 (the day after my due date, btw) and the rent is going up almost $20o a month. So we are looking to move to something a little more affordable. The great news for me is that I won't have to actually lift anything...whoo hoo!! :) Although with all my time off I will have plenty of time to pack....boo!
04 September 2008
It's Offical
Posted by Grieco Family at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so sorry. That's so hard. Sorry about whatever happened with the comments too!
That really stinks. Sorry. I cannot believe that little baby Frank is going to be here soon! I cannot wait to see him. Just to warn you, the next 6 weeks are going to feel longer than your entire pregnancy. Thats how it was for me. I was so ready for him to be out. I got a little impatient just sitting at home with everything ready and no baby. Keep all of us posted on how your doing and feeling. Love you and miss you guys.
oh PS, I promise I am going to send you your pics. I realized that I need to go buy special high res discs, and I just haven't been able to get around to it. Also, i found a couple really cute fabrics for your nursing cover. I will email you the picture and you let me know which one you like!
That is awful. I guess your worrying has paid off! Well, at least you'll be busy in the meantime. I LOVE packing and labeling and sorting etc. I know I'm weird, but if I was there, I'd be helping you in a heartbeat. Good luck with everything! Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise?
Hey Laura! Sorry to hear about your job. Darn it! When one door closes, another one opens. Maybe you could use the time to start a new hobby or just relax and enjoy life, just you and hubby, before the baby? The due date is just around the corner though I'm excited to see pictures of the little bundle of joy! Good luck on moving and everything else. It'll all work out, it always does...it just takes a few extra turns and tangents sometimes.
Post a Comment