Here is my next belly pic, week 36. I couldn't believe when I compared it to my week 29 pic how much I've grown, and I thought I couldn't get any bigger. Ha ha ha! Now I know that I not only got bigger but I'm going to get bigger still!
Week 36 (taken 9.14.08)
Also, I got my haircut recently. I remember when Frank and I started reading parenting books all of the ones that Frank read said that at some point your wife will want to cut her hair, tell you love it, even if you don't. I told Frank not to worry, I wasn't going to cut my long hair off. HA, was I wrong. I was getting so miserable with my long hair and the heat I wanted to cut it. I told myself that the real reason I cut it was because ot split ends. Anyway, here's the pic.
1 comments:
You look so good! I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant. The bassinet is beautiful, baby Frank is lucky! I miss you! I'm glad things are getting a little smoothed out for you guys, just try and enjoy this time, he'll be here before you know it. Love you!
Post a Comment