11 October 2008

Pictures

Here are some pics of Lil' Frankie that we've taken this week. It's amazing to me how he's only been here one week and it feels like he's been here forever (in a good way). I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful son.

Frankie loves to sleep on Mama

Sleeping in his bassinet

Note the Yankees onsie...he represents!!

Papa loves playing with his ears

October 7 - 5 days old

October 8 - One week old

October 11 - 9 days old

5 comments:

Chambers Clan said...

What a cutie! My third was turned that way too. I don't think I had to push that hard ever before. Luckily she turned at the very end after all the times the dr. tried to do it before. You are good to even consider the natural birth. I'm a baby myself and get it as soon as I can. He is so gorgeous! I'm glad everything went well and fell into place! Isn't it fun. I know it's crazy but about a week after the newborn is home, I get all excited for the next one! Then the older they get the more I'm ready to wait a while!:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! He is SOOOO cute! I want to give him kisses and snuggle him! I love the new pictures, keep posting them! I wish I was there with you, and I hope you are doing well. I love you and miss you guys! Give little Frankie a kiss for me!

Chris, Kandi and Wally said...

Those are soooo sweet!!!! We can't wait to see him. One picture he looks like Frank and the next the looks like you. lol
Love you guys and see you soon
Dad & Kandi

Ashton said...

what a sweetheart! :) he is darling! I love seeing pictures of him... keep em comin!

Kari said...

He is so cute! I hope things are going well and that you are adjusting to motherhood. I love you all!!!