I just wanted to post some more pics of lil' Frankie from this week. I've been slacking so I don't have a lot to add. This week has been a little tough for me, I've been on bed rest. :( I'm not healing as fast and as painless as I should so the doc had said she would like me to stay in bed as much as possible during the day. Thankfully Frank's mom is here to help out with everything around the house. She has been amazing with taking care of the house and cooking, if she wasn't here Frank would be living off of hot dogs and hamburgers!
We had a RN, Dianne, come to the house this week. There is a program in CA called First 5 where when you have your first child they send a RN to you house (for free!!) to check on mom and the baby. She brought a scale so we got to weigh Frankie to see how much he's gained. At his baby well checkup last week he was 7 lbs 6 ozs and when Dianne weighed him on Thursday he tipped the scales at 8 lbs 1 oz - he's gained 11.5 ozs in 9 days!! Whoo hoo!
We had a RN, Dianne, come to the house this week. There is a program in CA called First 5 where when you have your first child they send a RN to you house (for free!!) to check on mom and the baby. She brought a scale so we got to weigh Frankie to see how much he's gained. At his baby well checkup last week he was 7 lbs 6 ozs and when Dianne weighed him on Thursday he tipped the scales at 8 lbs 1 oz - he's gained 11.5 ozs in 9 days!! Whoo hoo!
1 comments:
Oh, I just love him! I want to come see you guys so bad! Love you!
Post a Comment