26 October 2008

Blowout!

We had Frankie's first blowout today! It was pretty funny, he did the blowout while being held by his Nona (Italian for Grandmother) and she got poop on her shirt. Frankie hates getting his diaper changed but after his blowout he was as cool as a cucumber and just laid there while we cleaned him up. I think he must have been laughing on the inside! Here are the pics and pics from the bath we gave Frankie after:













The baby is doing real well. He's been sleeping through the night pretty well usually only getting up at 4 am for a diaper change and feeding (he goes to bed at around 1 am). He spends the whole day doing what most babies do: eating, sleeping and pooping. He loves to sleep while being held and if we put him in the bassinet now he cries after 10 minutes...or less. When he's not sleeping him favorite place to be is at a boob. He wants he eat all the time!! Frank and I think he's going to become a little chunky monkey if he keeps eating the way he does. I went to a breastfeeding support group on Friday and got to weigh him again. He's just under 9 lbs! ( 8 lbs, 14 ozs). He's a growing boy! The pooches loves him and love trying to snuggle up to him on the couch. I am also doing pretty well, I feel like I'm probably pretty close to being healed. I still have some trouble sitting for long periods of time so I just lay down instead. Here are some more pics I've taken throughout the week.



10.21 - 19 days old


Sleeping with Papa again


10.22 - 20 days old


Check out my sexy butt chin ;)


When you kiss him when he's sleeping he likes to throw his hand up, it's like he's telling us to back off!! :)








He looks like an old man! Ha ha


10.23 - 21 days old

I got tagged by Jess to post my Quirks, I promise I will try and get it done this week. I only mention it because I don't like when I tag people and they don't post or acknowledge the tag. :)

2 comments:

Ashton said...

It is crazy how quickly they grow up... he doesn't even look like a newborn anymore! :) But still as cute as he was the day he was born!

The DeVito's said...

Glad everything is going well and you are feeling better. The first 2 months I felt like all I did was nurse!