05 November 2008

Monkey Boy

Not a lot has been going on. Everyday is pretty routine and goes something like this: Wake up around 8 am, feed off and on for about 2 hours, take a 20 minute nap, feed for another hour, another 2o minute nap...and it stays like that until 9:30 pm when we give him some formula and he sleeps until about one and then four am and then we wake up at 8 am and it starts all over (although last night I got really lucky he slept from 10:30 until 4:30). When Frankie sleeps he has to be held, if I put him down he starts crying about 15 minutes later, give or take 5 minutes. It's been very tiring but I love it. I wouldn't trade any of it, well, except for the frustration. Alright it's late and I'm going to bed!

Here are the picutres I've taken in the last week.

Holding his own binkie - 10.26


The Great Pumpkin - 10.30







"Get me outta here!!" - 11.02

I'm one month today! - 11.02

We have ourselves a Monkey Boy :) I love how he's loosing his hair, he looks like such an old man, I think it's so cute!! - 11.03

He just randomly starts crying while he's sleeping, then randomly stops - 11.04

Everyone loves to cuddle with Papa!! - 11.05



Thank you to Nonna - it was awesome having you here to help out! I can't express to you how much I appreciate you coming out and helping to take care of everyone. I will miss watching "The View" with you, the amazing dinners you made and you holding Frankie all the time. I know Frankie misses having you hold him!
Nonna and Frank at The Cheesecake Factory - 10.26

1 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Laura
It's Kari's Friend, Jenny! I thought I would drop over and see your new little bundle. He is so cute. You must feel so blessed.
Looks like you guys are adjusting wonderfully!
Jenny