22 March 2009

Independence!!

Frankie had found his independence! It amazes me how much he has grown and learned in the last few weeks. This morning he started sitting up by himself! We have this baseball painting above his changing table that he just loves. When he's in a really good mood he'll talk to it. Today he was being super gabby so I decided to take it off the wall. I sat Frankie up and put the picture in front of him. I let him go to see if he would balance and he totally did!! I'm so proud of him, is that silly? He can also now roll from back to tummy to back to tummy! It's so funny to see him do it because he does it pretty fast and then freaks out because he ends up on his stomach. But now when he's on his stomach he's moving to get onto his kness, he's screams while he does it, but he's moving!! :) We've had to supplement formula into his diet and he's now holding his own bottle! He actually doesn't really like if you feed it to him, he'd much rather do it on his own!! I think I will have my work cut out for me as he gets older. Frankie has loved watching basketball since he was around 4 months. I think this week with the NCAA tournament he and his father are in basketball heaven. Frankie got a basketball hoop from his Uncle Mike for Christmas and we put it together today. He's not shooting three pointers yet but he loved chewing on the rim!

I've joined the soccer mom haircut club! I had 9 inches cut off last week and I love it! It's an a-line bob that sits right above my shoulders. I modeled the style after my sister, Jess. Her hair is so cute and I've been admiring her style for a while now. I'll post pictures of my new hair and new pics of Frankie later this week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for Frankie! I love him!

I want to see pictures of your hair! Sounds so cute! That is funny that you say that though, I am actually growing mine out right now!