I'm smart, no really, I am. Last weekend was really nice so I decided to feed Frankie his lunch on the balconey, or as I like to call it, al fresco. I got his lunch together, got the bumbo set up and got the camera to take pics after lunch. The pups were out with us also and decided to go crazy barking while one of the neighbor dogs walked by. I got up and called them into the house and kinda slammed the door shut. About 15 minutes later Frankie is done eating and I go to open the balconey door and it won't move. So I try pushing a little harder...nothing, then I put Frankie back in the bumbo and try again. It still won't move so I look inside and realize the latch is down. I managed to slam the door so hard that I got the lock to move and locked us out. Oh, yeah I didn't have my cell phone with me either! To make a long story short, I ended up having to stop a guy walking his dogs to use his phone to call Frank. The fun part of the story is that Frank only worked a two hour day :)
Easter was yesterday and we went to the Limatola house to celebrate. It was fun to see everyone and see how all of the kiddos are growing! The food was delicious, as always, and the weather was awesome. Frankie was really good all day, smiling for everyone and generally being in a good mood. It was tough to get his to go to sleep when we got home (he slept the 45 min drive home in the car), but it was worth having him so happy during the day! I hope you all had a great weekend with your families!!
13 April 2009
A Fun Story and Easter 2009
Posted by Grieco Family at 3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment