Frankie had his 6 month check up today. He is 27 inches long and weighs 15 lbs. He is one long and skinny fellow!! He also has one tooth that has broken through on the bottom and the one next to it is soon to follow. I tried taking pictures to show the tooth but it's so little it's hard to get it. I did take a few pics of Frankie this afternoon, we had a mini photo session. I put the ones that I thought came out best in the slide show. Enjoy!!
15 April 2009
6 Months
Posted by Grieco Family at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I can't wait to see him next week. He is growing so fast.
Wow! It's been a while since I checked your blog and I cannot believe how much Frankie has grown! He is soooo beautiful!!! What a cutie pie. I want to scoop him up.
He is so cute! I can't believe how big these boys of ours are getting!
Post a Comment