02 April 2008

Home Alone

I'm home alone tonight...boo! Frank has to work late and probably won't be home by the time I'm ready to go to bed. Man, and he won't be home this weekend either. The boys are coming into town tonight from Connecticut. I know Frank is super excited to have some time with the boys but I'm sure going to miss him this weekend. Tomorrow should be fun, we are having a BBQ at Mike's. I'm making baked ziti...yum!
I'm totally distracted right now! Jon and Kate + Eight is on. I don't normally watch the show although I've seen a few episodes. It's a good show and I'm more glad than before that this is a single birth! One of the guys at work kept trying to "jinx" our pregnancy by always talking about how the "twins" were doing (and yes, he meant the baby!). After our ultrasound we told him we were definately only having one, so now he thinks it's fun to call Baby G a girl. In case you don't know Frank and I are hoping for a boy. Although if you ask Frank he says it's "not negotiable, it must be a boy!" - ha! I guess we'll have to wait and see how negotiable it is. I'm starting to realize that all I seem to want to talk about is the baby and my pregnancy. Is that normal? Do any other mothers feel that they are/have been obssessed with their pregnancies? I think I must drive the girls in the office crazy but I'm sure I would do that regardless! I'm fun that way! :)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

LAURA!!!
I am SO glad you found me! This blogging thing has helped me find and keep in touch with so many people I lost track of! You are so beautiful and how exciting that you are pregnant! I'm not sure if I'll be at the reunion or not due to other obligations but regardless, I hope to keep in touch with you! Thanks for the comment and popping in to say hi! I added your blog to my blog roll, I'll be checking up on you often! Congrats again!

The DeVito's said...

It's DEFINITELY normal! I feel bad sometimes because it's all I have to talk about, but it consumes so much of your life!!