We had a doctor's appointment on Thursday and everything went well. When the doctor went to check the baby's hartbeat it took a good minute because Baby G was really moving around, lots of kicking. The heartbeat sounds good at 140. We are so excited because we have our ultrasound in 3 weeks on May 30. We can't wait to find out the sex of the baby and start our shopping. Surprisingly we haven't bought a single thing so far. Below is our week 17 side pic, this week I just popped out of nowhere! Frank loves to make fun of my belly, he'll just sit and look at it and start laughing. I'm glad he's got such a good sense of humor.
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers and mother's to be! I hope you all have a great day!!
3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! Your belly is so cute. Enjoy it now, while it's still small and you can still tie your shoes!
You're gonna hate me! But we realized June 15 is Fathers Day and there is no way I can not be with Kelly on his first father's day so I will be leaving earlier in June. I am sad I will not see you guys but I hope you understand! I still love you tons!
holy cow you look so cute! :)
Post a Comment