We had out ultrasound done yesterday and we are having a boy!! Frank and I are super excited, we would have loved having a girl but we both really wanted to have a boy first. The visit went well and from all of the ultrasound pics the baby looks good and healthy. He also tested negative for the top 4 birth defects, which is a comforting feeling. The utlrasound tech was having a hard time getting the pictures she needed because he wouldn't move! She kept pushing on my belly to try and get him to move but he wasn't having anything to do with it. I think he must have been taking a nap because he started moving at the end. He was extremely willing to show off what he's got going on. On the dvd we got there's one point where Frank and I swear he reaches down and grabs himself...lol. Frank says he looks like he's pulling an Al Bundy.


The "Money Shot" on the left is the bottom of his foot
It was interesting to see him move but to still not be able to feel it. I feel little flutterings sometimes but the are light and quick. For some reason knowing that I'm having a son makes it feel "more real." Fun excited because now I can start buying stuff! I've been looking online for baby Yankees stuff and we've found some great things we want to get. The one thing I was really hoping to find is a baby blanket but I don't think they exsist so I've decided I'm going to try and make it! Yikes...lol!! I have a specific idea of what I'm looking for and this way I know I'll be getting what I want. Well, that's what I'm hoping for, I've never actually made a blanket before and I don't know how to sew! Don't worry, I have 4 months to figure it out. :)
3 comments:
Congratulations!! Blankets are easy to make so I'm sure you'll do fine.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys... Name him Tyree! ;)
Cute new page! i love the picture!
Post a Comment